Cool Facts About the TickleMe Plant
**NEW Available Now!** The TickleMe Plant Book: with over 60 photos; 20 science fair project experiment ideas; how to produce flowers and your own seeds; fun activities to do with your Pet TickleMe Plant – For All Ages – A Great Family Book.
Did you know…..?
- The TickleMe Plant has also been called the “Plant that plays dead”, “Shy Plant”, “Humble Plant”, “Sleeping Grass”, “Touch-Me-Not”, “Noli Me Tangere” , “Sensitive Plant” and “Modest Princess.”
- Mimosa pudica is its scientific name.
- TickleMe Plants are native to some tropical regions.
- TickleMe Plants can grow beautiful pink flowers after several months (usually during the summer.)
- TickleMe Plants can grow several feet tall and wide.
- Scientists are not exactly sure what causes the TickleMe Plant’s movements.
- Seeds of the TickleMe Plant have been known to still germinate (grow) after 19 years.
- Maybe you can help them discover why these movements occur!